Designed for the digital workplace, the Aruba 2540 Switch Series is optimized for mobile users. With advanced security and network management tools ¹ Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave, this Layer 2 access switch is easy to deploy and manage. With support from cloud-based Aruba Central, you can quickly set up remote branch sites with little or no IT support. 2540 delivers entry-level features for the enterprise campus, SMB and branch offices. It provides built-in 10GbE uplinks, robust QoS, static and RIP routing, IPv6, PoE+ models and requires no software licensing.
Simplify with Cloud Manageable Access Layer Switches
- The Aruba 2540 Switch Series delivers entry-level access switch features for the enterprise campus, SMB and branch offices. It is simple to deploy and manage with Aruba AirWave, Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and cloud-based Aruba Central.
- Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
- Zero Touch Provisioning provides quick and painless deployment at locations with few or no technical resources.
- Convenient built-in wire speed 10GbE uplinks and PoE+ models deliver outstanding network access performance.
- Robust Layer 2 features include static and RIP routing, ACLs, sFlow, IPv6 with no software licensing required.
Performance and Power at the Edge
- The Aruba 2540 Switch Series is designed with a powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC with low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
- Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meets your specific network application requirements.
Security and Quality of Service (QoS) You Can Rely on
- The Aruba 2540 Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliance requirements while protecting your data from both inside and outside threats.
Simplify with Integrated Wired/Wireless Management
- The Aruba 2540 Switch Series supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy management between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.
- Supports Aruba AirWave to provide a common platform for Zero Touch Provisioning management and monitoring for wired and wireless networks.
- Cloud-based management supported by Aruba Central.
Other HPE & Aruba 48 Port Switches
- HPE 1820-48G Switch
- HPE 1820-48G-PoE+ Switch
- HPE 1950 48G 2SFP+ 2XGT PoE+ Switch
- Aruba 2530-48 Switch
- Aruba 2530 48G Switch
- Aruba 2530-48-PoE+ Switch J9778A
- Aruba 2530 48G POE+ Switch
- Aruba 2930F 48G PoE+ 4SFP Managed network switch
- Aruba 2930F 48G with 4SFP+ Switch
- Aruba 2930F 48G PoE+ 4SFP+ Managed switch
- Aruba 2930F 48GPoE+4SFP+740W Switch
|Latency (1 Gbps)||3.8 µs|
|Latency (10 Gbps)||1.6 µs|
|Switching capacity||176 Gbit/s|
|Jumbo frames support||Y|
|MAC address table||16384 entries|
|Colour of product||Grey|
|Switch type||Managed network switch|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Y|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3at,IEEE 802.3u|
|Spanning tree protocol||Y|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 45 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||15 - 95%|
|Heat dissipation||1566 BTU/h|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||15 - 95%|
|Flash memory||4096 MB|
|Processor frequency||1016 MHz|
|Internal memory||1024 MB|
|Memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Copper ethernet cabling technology||10BASE-T,100BASE-TX,1000BASE-T|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||48|
|Installed SFP+ modules quantity||4|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
|AC input voltage||100-240|
|AC input frequency||50/60|
|Power consumption (typical)||459 W|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Y|
|Total Power over Ethernet (PoE) budget||370 W|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Y|
|Weight & dimensions|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.